October 8, 2012

Three (count 'em) big developments.

1.  We've got wine!!!

Brenda made a slideshow of our fall crush.  (Brenda is our new operations manager.  Other important people you'll see include Ken, our master winemaker, and Josie, our assistant winemaker.)

2.  We just got our barrels in for this year.  I know this picture is sideways, but I can't figure out how to turn it 90 degrees.  Too cool to forego, though-- notice the logo branded on the head.

3.  We will be the "Presenting Sponsor" at this year's gala for Ronald McDonald House.  See http://rmhc-um.org/news-events/events/.  If you're there, please come say hi.




1 comment:

  1. Will the vineyard be open to host events next summer or fall? I am from the area and my fiance and I are looking for a place to host our wedding reception.

    ReplyDelete